Budesonide by Amerisource Bergen
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: Budesonide 32ug
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC Code: 46122-389
Budesonide (glucocorticoid) 32 mcg
Nasal allergy symptom reliever
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• nasal congestion • runny nose • itchy nose • sneezing
- in children under 6 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients
- have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery
- have had a nose injury that has not healed
- are using a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash
- have an eye infection
- have or had glaucoma or cataracts
- the growth rate of some children may be slower
- some symptoms may get better on the first day of treatment. It may take up to two weeks of daily use to feel the most symptom relief.
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
- remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one
- you have, or come into contact with someone who has, chickenpox, measles or tuberculosis
- you have or develop symptoms of an infection such as persistent fever
- you have any change in vision
- you have severe or frequent nosebleeds
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- get a new bottle ready (primed) before first use
- prime bottle again if not used for two days
- use the spray
- clean the spray nozzle
ADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
adults and children 12 years of age and older
|CHILDREN 6 TO UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||
|children under 6 years of age||
- do not use if carton is opened, torn or broken or shows any signs of tampering.
- keep package and insert. They contain important information.
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Do not freeze. Protect from light.
carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, dextrose anhydrous, edetate disodium dihydrate, hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment), microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, purified water
call toll free 1-800-706-5575
CARTON LABEL - PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 32 mcg per spray
Amerisource Bergen NDC 46122-389-76
Budesonide Nasal Spray
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose
budesonide spray, metered
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
|Registrant - Apotex Inc. (209429182)|
|Apotex Inc.||255092496||analysis(46122-389), manufacture(46122-389)|
|Farmabios S.p.A.||428680078||api manufacture(46122-389)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.