Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0242
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 2%
- temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- minor skin irritations
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
For external use only.
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- on chicken pox
- on measles
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at Room Temperature
SD alcohol 38-B, camphor, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
call toll-free 800-524-2624 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Skillman, NJ 08558
|BENADRYL EXTRA STRENGTH ITCH STOPPING
diphenhydramine hydrochloride gel
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine topical
- Diphenhydramine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: topical antihistamines