Vanishing Acne CVS
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10g in 100g
NDC Code: 69842-048
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
- for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
skin irritation becomes severe
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day
- because excessive drying og the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, use a sunscreen. Allow product to dry, then follow direction in the sunscreen labeling. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
- keep tightly closed
- keep away from heat
Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparabem, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Arginine, Titanium Dioxide.
10% benzoyl peroxide acne medication cream
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - Product Quest Mff, LLC (927768135)|
|Product Quest Mff, LLC||927768135||manufacture(69842-048)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.