Anti-Diarrheal by MEIJER, INC.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2mg
Labeler: MEIJER, INC.
NDC Code: 41250-520
Loperamide HCI 2 mg
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl.
- if you have bloody or black stool
- in children under 12 years of age
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- not for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from light.
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- do not use if carton or blister unit is open or torn
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil, purified water.
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Imodium® A-D active ingredient
Soft Gelatin Capsules 2 mg
Controls the Symptoms of Diarrhea
Suitable for Adults and Children 12 Years and Over
**each Liquid-Filled capsule contains 2 mg Loperamide HCI
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals, distributor of Imodium® A-D.
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DIST. BY MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
loperamide hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - MEIJER, INC. (006959555)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 28, 2017