CLEARLAX by MCKESSON (SUNMARK)
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 17g
Labeler: MCKESSON (SUNMARK)
NDC Code: 49348-143
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 grams (cap filled to the indicated “17 GRAMS” line)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the bottle top is a measuring cup marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated “17 GRAMS” line
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill to indicated “17 GRAMS” line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose 17 grams
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or younger: ask a doctor
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap printed with “SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is missing, open or broken.
polyethylene glycol 3350 powder, for solution
|Labeler - MCKESSON (SUNMARK) (177667227)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.