Fexofenadine Hydrochloride by CVS Health Corp.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg
Labeler: CVS Health Corp.
NDC Code: 69842-052
Fexofenadine HCl USP, 180 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or otherupper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|Adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- this product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 2
colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C Red no. 40, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene glycol, powder cellulose and titanium dioxide.
Carton Label: 30 count
Compare to the active ingedient in
Allegra® Allergy 24 Hour Tablets*
Indoor & Outdoor Alllergies
Original Prescription Strength
TABLETS USP, 180 MG
24 Hour Relief of:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy nose or throat
Non-Drowsy 24 HOUR
Actual Bottle Size on Bottom Panel
Package Contains One Bottle
30 TABLETS 180 mg EACH
fexofenadine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - CVS Health Corp. (062312574)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 7, 2017