Stool Softener Extra Strength by H E B
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-258
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 250 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 15 mg
- store at 20º-25ºC(68º-77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitol special
*may contain this ingredient
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Docusate sodium 250 mg
- Relieves Constipation
- Gentle and Effective
- Stimulant-Free for Comfortable Relief
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B®
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.