Eye Wash by CMC Group Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: WATER 991mg in 1mL
Labeler: CMC Group Inc.
NDC Code: 49687-0010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified Water 99.1%
- For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritaion or burning by removing loose foreign material
For external use only.
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
- obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness
- irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or perisists
If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Flush the affected eyes as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle
- not for use as contact len solution
- use before expiration date marked on the bottle
- store at room temperature, 5 o to 35 oC (41 o to 95 oF)
Benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride
|Labeler - CMC Group Inc. (005583328)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.