Eye Wash by CMC Group Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 13, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: WATER 991mg in 1mL
Labeler: CMC Group Inc.
NDC Code: 49687-0010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified Water 99.1%
- For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritaion or burning by removing loose foreign material
For external use only.
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
- obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness
- irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or perisists
If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Flush the affected eyes as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle
- not for use as contact len solution
- use before expiration date marked on the bottle
- store at room temperature, 5 o to 35 oC (41 o to 95 oF)
Benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride
|Labeler - CMC Group Inc. (005583328)|