Nighttime Cold and Flu Relief by Apotex Corp
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: Apotex Corp
NDC Code: 60505-4558
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcohol drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults & children 12 yrs & over
|2 LiquidCaps with water every 6 hrs|
children 4 to under 12 yrs
|ask a doctor|
children under 4 yrs
do not use
- store at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
D&C yellow #10*, edible ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C green #3*, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, * contains one or more of these ingredients
|NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Apotex Corp (845263701)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.