Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative
Medically reviewed on September 12, 2016
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-942
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. oz.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
are presently taking a prescription drug.
do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period.
you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||1/2 to 1 bottle (10 fl.oz). Drink a full 8 oz glass of liquid with each dose.The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divded doses.|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||1/3 to 1/2 bottles with a full 8 oz glass of liquid|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each fliud ounce contains: magnesium 282mg, sodium 37 mg
- store between 46-86ºF (8-30ºC). Do not refrigerate.
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
citric acid, FD&C #40, flavors, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate
Call 1-248-449-9300 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
For Relief of Occasional Constipation
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W.Nine Mile
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|