TexaClear Kids Cold Relief
Medically reviewed on April 17, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg in 30mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 30mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, INC
NDC Code: 58809-955
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
TexaClear® Kids Night Time Cold Relief
(phenylephrine hcl, thonzylamine hcl) solution
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
temporarily relieves symptoms occurring with a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:
▪ nasal congestion
▪ runny nose
▪ itchy, watery eyes
▪ itching of the nose or throat
▪ to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
▪ if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
▪ with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
▪ in children under 6 years of age
▪ heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, or diabetes
▪ trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
▪ a cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
▪ a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
▪ a sodium-restricted diet
▪ taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
▪ taking sedatives or tranquilizers
▪ do not use more than directed
▪ marked drowsiness may occur
▪ avoid alcoholic drinks
▪ alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
▪ be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
▪ excitability may occur, especially in children
▪ nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
▪ symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
▪ cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
▪ do not exceed 6 doses per 24 hrs
▪ use enclosed dose cup and keep with product
▪ mL= milliliter
|adults & children 12 yrs & over:||60 mL every 4 hrs|
|children 6 to under 12 yrs:||30 mL every 4 hrs|
|children under 6 yrs:||do not use.|
▪ each 30 mL contains: Sodium 16 mg
▪ tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
▪ read all product information before using
▪ store at room temperature 68-86°F (20-30°C)
▪ avoid excessive heat and humidity
citric acid anhydrous, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST.
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Arlington, TX 76015
KEEP LEAFLET AFTER OPENING
TexaClear® Kids Nighttime Cold Relief
8 fl. oz. (237 mL)
Diphenhydramine HCl - Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCl – Nasal Decongestant
Tamper evident: do not use if foil seal under cap is broken on missing
- Gluten Free
- Dye Free
- Sugar Free
- Alcohol Free
- Acetaminophen Free
- Runny Nose
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Congestion
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Arlington, TX 76015
|TEXACLEAR KIDS COLD RELIEF
diphenhydramine hcl phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, INC (793000860)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.