Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-700
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- Hand sanitizer to remove microorganisms on the skin.
- Use this product when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 2 pumps of product onto palm of hand and rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands until dry.
Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, PEG/PPG-8/3 Laurate, Dimethicone, PEG-3 Cocamide, Fragrance, Methyl Chloro Isothiazolinone, Methyl Isothiazolinone, D&C Green #5.
Questions or Comments?Phone: (800) 777-9343
MDS information:(800) 891-4965
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|ALCOHOL FREE FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride soap
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||070307547||manufacture(65601-700), pack(65601-700), label(65601-700)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.