Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on Sep 12, 2018
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-700
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- Hand sanitizer to remove microorganisms on the skin.
- Use this product when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 2 pumps of product onto palm of hand and rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands until dry.
Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, PEG/PPG-8/3 Laurate, Dimethicone, PEG-3 Cocamide, Fragrance, Methyl Chloro Isothiazolinone, Methyl Isothiazolinone, D&C Green #5.
Questions or Comments?Phone: (800) 777-9343
MDS information:(800) 891-4965
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|ALCOHOL FREE FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride soap
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||070307547||manufacture(65601-700), pack(65601-700), label(65601-700)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.