PureForce by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-571
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- in eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- read Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before using this product
- emergency Healthcare Information: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US)
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), potassium cocoate, hexylene glycol, sodium sulfate, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium lauryl sulfate, hydroxyethylcellulose, glycerin, cocoglucoside, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, fragrance, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5, D&C Red #33
call 1 866 444 7450
Cuidado de las manos
Active ingredient: Chloroxylenol 0.5%
Ingrediente activo: Cloroxilenol 0.5%
1 US GAL (3.78 L) pureFORCE
For questions or comments,
370 Wabasha Street North
St. Paul MN 55102 USA
© 2016 Ecolab USA Inc
All rights reserved
Made in U.S.A.
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.