Cherry Cough Drops by Meijer
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
NDC Code: 41250-113
Active ingredient (in each drop)
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for
more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever,
headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a
doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve
in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These
symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- perisistent or chronic cough such as occurs with
smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or
is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional
Keep out of reach of children.
adults and children 5 years and over dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years ask a doctor
Other Information 10 calories per drop
Inactive ingredients: Corn starch, corn syrup,
eucalyptus oil, FD&C red no 40, glycerin, medium chain
triglycerides, natual & artificial flavors, soybean oil,
sucrose and water.
Question? Call (888) 309-9030.
|Labeler - Meijer (006959555)|
|Registrant - BestCo Inc. (002149136)|