Tolnaftate by Meijer Distribution Inc
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.3g in 113g
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-635
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- prevents recurrence of athlete's foot with daily use
- cures mose athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68º and 86ºF)
disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonate
foot odor control powder spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|