EasyLAX by WinCo Foods, LLC
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 17g
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-306
Polyethylene Glycol 3350,
17 g (cap filled to line)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol.
If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- nausea, vomitting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
taking a prescription drug.
you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill to top of line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g)
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounce of beverage (cold, hot, or room temperature) then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
Or to report an adverse event Call 800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am -4pm MST
*Compare to the active ingredient in MIRALAX®
ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH
Polyethylene Glycol 3350
POWDER FOR ORAL SOLUTION
Relieves Occasional Constipation (Irregularity)
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Polyethylene glycol 3350 increases frequency of bowel movements and softens the stool
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by BAYER HEALTHCARE LLC, distributor of MIRALAX®.
WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
polyethylene glycol powder
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 10, 2018