EasyLAX by WinCo Foods, LLC
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 17g
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-306
Polyethylene Glycol 3350,
17 g (cap filled to line)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol.
If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- nausea, vomitting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
taking a prescription drug.
you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill to top of line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g)
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounce of beverage (cold, hot, or room temperature) then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
Or to report an adverse event Call 800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am -4pm MST
*Compare to the active ingredient in MIRALAX®
ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH
Polyethylene Glycol 3350
POWDER FOR ORAL SOLUTION
Relieves Occasional Constipation (Irregularity)
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Polyethylene glycol 3350 increases frequency of bowel movements and softens the stool
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by BAYER HEALTHCARE LLC, distributor of MIRALAX®.
WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
polyethylene glycol powder
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.