ACNE FM WSH MX CVS
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10g in 100g
NDC Code: 69842-035
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
10% Benzoyl Peroxide
For the treatment of acne.
- For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use antoher topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
- avoide unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- irritation becomes severe.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet Face.
- Apply to hands and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Cleanse twice a day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and consult a doctor.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Potassium Lauryl Sulfate, Purified Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium PCA, Titanium Dioxide.
|ACNE FM WSH MX
benzoyl peroxide 10% cream
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - Product Quest Mfg, LLC (927768135)|
|Product Quest Mfg, LLC||927768135||manufacture(69842-035), label(69842-035)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.