Menstrual Complete by WinCo Foods, LLC
Medically reviewed on September 7, 2016
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-305
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods
- water-weight gain
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and older
- take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF) excursions permitted between 15º- 30ºC (59º- 86ºF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Or to report an adverse event call 800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am 4pm MST
Compare to the active ingredients in MIDOL® Complete
Relief of Cramps, Bloating, Fatigue, Backache & Headache
ACETAMINOPHEN / PAIN RELIEVER
CAFFEINE / DIURETIC
PYRILAMINE MALEATE / ANTIHISTAMINE
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by BAYER HEALTHCARE LLC, distributor of MIDOL® Complete.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
acetaminophen, caffeine, pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.