Rose Oasis 80 Ampoule
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: NIACINAMIDE 2g in 100mL, ADENOSINE 0.044g in 100mL
Labeler: AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.
NDC Code: 59535-0247
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Adenium Obesum Leaf Extract, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, etc.
Skin Protectant - Whitening & Anti-Wrinkle
keep out of reach of the children
Apply proper amount to the skin.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|ROSE OASIS 80 AMPOULE
adenosine, niacinamide liquid
|Labeler - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|Registrant - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.||631055345||manufacture(59535-0247)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 6, 2018