Fresh Scent Protective Powder by Davion, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 3, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: Talc 115g in 142g, Zinc Oxide 21.3g in 142g
Labeler: Davion, Inc.
NDC Code: 42669-232
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 15%
- treats and prevents diaper rash
- protects minor skin irritation
For external use only
- on broken skin
- avoid contact with eyes and face
- keep powder away from child's face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For diaper rash
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply powder liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- apply powder close to the body away from child's face
- carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area
For minor skin irritations
- smooth on powder to protect irritated and chafed skin
Calcium Stearate, Fragrance
Product packaged by weight not volume.
Store at room temperature 15°–25°C (59°–77°F).
|FRESH SCENT PROTECTIVE POWDER
talc and zinc oxide powder
|Labeler - Davion, Inc. (174542928)|
|Registrant - Davion, Inc. (174542928)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.