Undecylenic Acid by Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 7.5g in 30mL
Labeler: Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
NDC Code: 55910-410
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm)
For relief of:
- discomforts which may accompany these conditons
For external use only.
consult a healthcare professional before use.
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by the doctor.
avoid contact with eyes.
by the doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and evening) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes
- wear well- fitting, ventilated shoes, and changes shoes and socks atleast once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 150 - 300C (590 - 860F)
- protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature
- keep tightly closed when not in use
anti-fungal nail solution liquid
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL) (068331990)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)