Undecylenic Acid by Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 25mg in 1.7mL
Labeler: Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
NDC Code: 55910-029
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For the cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm)
For relief of:
- discomfort which may accompany these conditions
For external use only.
consult a healthcare professional before use.
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
avoid contact with eyes.
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warning and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- twist pen base with 3 clicks to saturate brush
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by the doctor
- the brush applicator allows for easy application under nails and surrounding cuticle area
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes
- wear well- fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 150 - 300C (590 - 860F)
- protect from freezing. if freezing occurs, warm to room temperature.
- keep tightly closed when not in use
antifungal nail pen liquid
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL) (068331990)|