Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Itch Relief Balm
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Oatmeal 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0035
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Colloidal Oatmeal 1 %
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- For external use only
- When using this product
- do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed
- Do not use if quality seal is broken or missing
- Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F)
- Glycerin, Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isocetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Benzoic Acid, Stearic Acid, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, p-Anisic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Ceramide NP, Citric Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
Call toll-free 866-428-3366 or 215-273-8755 (collect) www.aveeno.com
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Skillman, NJ 08558
ITCH RELIEF BALM
colloidal oatmeal . skin protectant cream
relieves dry, itchy skin due to eczema
without leaving a greasy feeling behind
steroid-free .hypoallergenic. fragrance free
Net Wt. 11 OZ. (312g)
|AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS ECZEMA THERAPY ITCH RELIEF BALM
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.