Volcanic Grape Callus Mask
Medically reviewed on August 31, 2016
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: NIACINAMIDE 2g in 100g, ADENOSINE 0.04g in 100g
Labeler: AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.
NDC Code: 59535-0238
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, etc
Skin Protectant - Whitening & Anti-Wrinkle
keep out of reach of the children
- Apply toner suitable to the skin type after a face wash.
- Tear the pouch open and appropriately place the sheet mask on the face.
- Leave the sheet mask for 10 to 20 min so that the nutrition can be absorbed into the skin.
- When the nutrition of the sheet mask is fully absorbed into the face, remove the mask and pat the remaining ampoule into skin for better absorption.
- To finish, apply your face cream.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|VOLCANIC GRAPE CALLUS MASK
adenosine, niacinamide liquid
|Labeler - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|Registrant - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.||631055345||manufacture(59535-0238)|