SENNA LAXATIVE by MCKESSON (SUNMARK)
Medically reviewed on April 23, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: MCKESSON (SUNMARK)
NDC Code: 49348-165
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
Do not use for more than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have no bowel movement within 12 hours
- you have rectal bleeding
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours
|Age||Starting Dose||Maximum Dose|
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||2 tablets once a day preferably at bedtime; increase as needed, or as directed by a doctor||4 tablets in the morning and 4 tablets at bedtime|
|children under 12 years||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- store at room temperature 15-30C (59-86F)
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, mineral oil, PEG.
|Labeler - MCKESSON (SUNMARK) (177667227)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp||611196254||repack(49348-165)|