Volcanic Pore Cleansing Patch
Medically reviewed on August 29, 2016
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: WITCH HAZEL 0.01g in 100g
Labeler: AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.
NDC Code: 59535-0231
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Volcanic Ash, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
Water, Sea Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, etc.
Skin Protectant - Whitening & Anti-Wrinkle
keep out of reach of the children
- After face wash, wet the nose area and dry your hands.
- Tear off the films from both sides of the patch and place smoother side on the nose area that needs black head care from the center firmly toward the edge.
- After about 10~15 minutes when the patch is fully dired and hardens, tear it off from the edge toward the center.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|VOLCANIC PORE CLEANSING PATCH
hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract patch
|Labeler - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|Registrant - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.||631055345||manufacture(59535-0231)|