SODIUM BICARBONATE ANTACID by Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 2.6g in 2.6g
Labeler: Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products
NDC Code: 70242-131
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium bicarbonate USP 2,616 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
FOR ORAL USE ONLY
Do not use if Tamper Evident Seal is missing or broken.
TO AVOID SERIOUS INJURY, DO NOT TAKE UNTIL POWDER IS COMPLETELY DISSOLVED. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT NOT TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT WHEN OVERLY FULL FROM FOOD OR DRINK.
Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
- a sodium-restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- you have used the maximum dosage for 2 weeks
- severe stomach pain occurs after using this product
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- take ½ level teaspoon in ½ glass (4 fl. oz.) of water every 2 hours up to maximum dosage or as directed by a doctor. Dissolve completely in water before drinking.
|Adults 60 years and over||Do not exceed three doses of 1/2 teaspoon in a 24 hour period.|
|Adults and children 12 years and over||Do not exceed six doses of 1/2 teaspoon in a 24 hour period.|
|Children under 12 years||Do not use.|
Do not exceed recommended dosage. See warnings.
- each 1/2 teaspoon dose contains: sodium 716 mg
Essential Products Miami FL 33126
Made in U.S.A.
|SODIUM BICARBONATE ANTACID
sodium bicarbonate powder
|Labeler - Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products (059741071)|
|Registrant - Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products (059741071)|
|Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products||059741071||LABEL(70242-131)|
|World Perfume, Inc||101312044||MANUFACTURE(70242-131)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium bicarbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets
- Sodium Bicarbonate Injection
- Sodium bicarbonate Oral, Intravenous, Subcutaneous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Neut