Salicylic Acid by Meijer Distribution Inc
Medically reviewed on August 29, 2016
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-128
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance.
For external use only.
- you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If discomfort persists see your doctor or podiatrist
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patch to fit wart
- apply adhesive side down of patch onto wartcover patch with pad to conceal area
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene
wart removers patch
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.