Undecylenic Acid Liquid by Meijer Distribution Inc
Medically reviewed on June 11, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 7.5g in 30g
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-127
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
For relief of:
discomfort which may accompany these conditions
For external use only.
consult a healthcare professional before use.
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
avoid contact with eyes
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toeswear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F)
- protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature
- keep tightly closed when not in use
|UNDECYLENIC ACID LIQUID
anti-fungal liquid maximum strength liquid
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)