Undecylenic Acid Liquid by Meijer Distribution Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 7.5g in 30g
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-127
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
For relief of:
discomfort which may accompany these conditions
For external use only.
consult a healthcare professional before use.
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
avoid contact with eyes
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toeswear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F)
- protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature
- keep tightly closed when not in use
|UNDECYLENIC ACID LIQUID
anti-fungal liquid maximum strength liquid
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 11, 2018
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)