Senna-S by Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: Docusate Sodium 50mg, Sennosides 8.6mg
Labeler: Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
NDC Code: 55700-353
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purposes|
|Docusate Sodium 50 mg||Stool Softener|
|Sennosides 8.6 mg||Laxative|
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IN CASE OF OVERDOSE, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|Age||Starting Dose||Maximum Dose|
|Adults and children 12 years and older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|Children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|Children 2 to under 6 years||½ tablets once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|Children under 2 years||Ask a Doctor||Ask a Doctor|
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 20 mg
- Each tablet contains: Sodium 4 mg
- Store at Controlled Room Temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86°F). Protect from light and moisture. Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container
Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow #10, Dextrose, Dicalcium Phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event or to obtain product information, call 1-800-793-2145.
Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Morristown, NJ 07960
docusate sodium and sennosides tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC (831276758)|
|Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC||831276758||repack(55700-353)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 19, 2018