Nighttime Sleep Aid Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed on August 28, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0687
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 caplet at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 50 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- protect from moisture
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg /
Nighttime Sleep Aid
Compare to Maximum Strength Formula
Sominex® active ingredient‡‡
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
‡‡This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc.,
owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Formula Sominex®.
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended.
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study,
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2016 Walgreen Co.
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0687)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0687)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0687)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0687)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-0687)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.