Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 25, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 1417mg in 30mL
Labeler: Product Max Group Inc
NDC Code: 70742-088
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Male Genital Desensitizer
Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. if symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a small amount to head and shaft of penis before intercourse.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
Do not use if safety tab is broken or missing.
Methylparaben, PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water
|Labeler - Product Max Group Inc (134893911)|
|Registrant - Product Max Group Inc (134893911)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more