Hydrogen Peroxide by Liberty Procurement, Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Liberty Procurement, Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-871
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First Aid Antiseptic
Oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occsional sore mouth
For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week
deep or pucture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redess persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First Aid antiseptic:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a day
- may be coverd with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Oral debriding agent: adults, children over 2 years of age:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minure, then spit out
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist, doctor
Keep tightly closed and at controlled room temperature. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
Distributed bny Liberty Procurement, Inc.
650 Liberty Ave., Union, NJ 07083 USA
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - Liberty Procurement, Inc. (804085293)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.