Nasal by We Care Distributor Inc.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5g in 100mL
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-038
12 Hour NASAL SPRAY
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporary relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
When using this product: do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours
- do not exceed 2 doses within any 24-hour period
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use
- store between 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc. (079832998)|
|PURINE PHARMA LLC||019950491||manufacture(70005-038)|