Nasal by We Care Distributor Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 23, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5g in 100mL
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-038
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
12 Hour NASAL SPRAY
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporary relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
When using this product: do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours
- do not exceed 2 doses within any 24-hour period
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use
- store between 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc. (079832998)|
|PURINE PHARMA LLC||019950491||manufacture(70005-038)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.