Neosporin Plus Pain Relief Neo To Go First Aid Antiseptic Pain Relieving
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0053
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Benzalkonium Chloride (0.13%)||First aid antiseptic|
|Pramoxine HCl (1%)||Topical analgesic|
first aid to help prevent infection and temporary relieve pain or discomfort in minor:
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- serious burns
- animal bites
- condition or symptoms get worse or last more than one week
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at Room Temperature
Water, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA
call toll-free 800-223-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Skillman, NJ 08558
NEOSPORIN® + PAIN RELIEF
NEO TO GO!®
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC/PAIN RELIEVING SPRAY
Infection Protection, Anytime, Anywhere
0.26 fl oz (7.7 mL)
OVER 140 SPRAYS
|NEOSPORIN PLUS PAIN RELIEF NEO TO GO FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC PAIN RELIEVING
benzalkonium chloride and pramoxine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 7, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.