Zantac 75 by JC World Bell Wholesale Co., Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 75mg
Labeler: JC World Bell Wholesale Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 50269-222
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had hertburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if individual foil pouch is open or torn
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- store at 20 0-25 0C (68 0-77 0F)
- this product is sodium and sugar free
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, synthetic red iron oxide,titanium dioxide, triacetin.
call 1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish)M-F, 8:30-5 EST, or visit www.zantacotc.com for Tips for Managing Heartburn
|Labeler - JC World Bell Wholesale Co., Inc. (805257581)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.