allergy relief by McKesson (Sunmark)
Medically reviewed on October 4, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: McKesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 70677-0002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12|
years of age and over
|1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12|
years of age
|children under 6 years|
|do not use|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silicon dioxide
COMPARE TO BENADRYL®
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl, 25 mg
itchy, watery eyes,
TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS,
CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF
BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND
AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson
& Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl®.
Another Quality Product
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70677-0002)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(70677-0002)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(70677-0002), PACK(70677-0002)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(70677-0002)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.