SF Honey Lemon Cough Drop by HEB
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 7.6mg
NDC Code: 37808-053
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each drop)
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severs, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see you dentist or doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor befroe use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeing, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
asults and children 5 years and over dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years ask a doctor
Other information 6 calories per drop
- Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Inactive ingredients: Acesulfame potassium
(non-nutritive sweetener), beta carotene (color), corn starch,
eucalyptus oil, glycerin, malitol syrup, isomalt, medium
chain triglycerides, natural & artificial flavors, soybean
oil, sucralose (non-nutritive sweetener) and water.
Questions: Call (888) 309-9030.
|Labeler - HEB (007924756)|
|Registrant - BestCo Inc. (002149136)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.