Aloe Vesta Clear Antifungal 141g
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2.82g in 141g
Labeler: Guest Packaging LLC.
NDC Code: 11099-0006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, and discomfort that accompany these conditions.
- For treatment of most superficial skin infections caused by yeast (Candida albicans).
- Follow a physician's instructions when treating Candida.
For external use only.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician.
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch, or 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or consult a Poison Control Center right away.
Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of ointment over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician.
- Supervise children in use of this product.
For athlete's foot: Pay close attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks
- If condition persists longer, consult a physician.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacladipate-2, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum
Store at 15°C -30°C (59°F - 86°F)
- CHG Compatible
- Cures Most:
-Superficial Yeast Infections
- Fragrance & Dye Free
with 2 % Miconazole Nitrate and a Natural Botanical
Greensboro, NC 27409
Made in USA
|ALOE VESTA CLEAR ANTIFUNGAL 141G
miconazole nitrate ointment
|Labeler - Guest Packaging LLC. (001773076)|
|Guest Packaging LLC.||001773076||manufacture(11099-0006)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.