Childrens Acetaminophen by We Care Distributors Inc.
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: We Care Distributors Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-041
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Acetaminophen.............................Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
• more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
• do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek
professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or
• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
• shake well before using
• mL = milliliter
• find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
• use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
• repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
• do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
• do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb.) Age (yrs.) Dose (mL*)
under 24 under 2 ask a doctor
24-35 2-3 5 mL
36-47 4-5 7.5 mL
48-59 6-8 10 mL
60-71 9-10 12.5 mL
72-95 11 15 mL
* always check with your doctor before administering medicine to your infant/child
- each teaspoon (mL) contains: Sodium 3 mg
- store between 150-300C (590-860F)
- Protect from freezing
- Protect from light
butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cellulose, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
|Labeler - We Care Distributors Inc. (079832998)|
|PURINE PHARMA LLC||019950491||manufacture(70005-041)|