Childrens Acetaminophen by We Care Distributors Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 17, 2016
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: We Care Distributors Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-041
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Acetaminophen.............................Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
• more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
• do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek
professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or
• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
• shake well before using
• mL = milliliter
• find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
• use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
• repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
• do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
• do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb.) Age (yrs.) Dose (mL*)
under 24 under 2 ask a doctor
24-35 2-3 5 mL
36-47 4-5 7.5 mL
48-59 6-8 10 mL
60-71 9-10 12.5 mL
72-95 11 15 mL
* always check with your doctor before administering medicine to your infant/child
- each teaspoon (mL) contains: Sodium 3 mg
- store between 150-300C (590-860F)
- Protect from freezing
- Protect from light
butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cellulose, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
|Labeler - We Care Distributors Inc. (079832998)|
|PURINE PHARMA LLC||019950491||manufacture(70005-041)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.