Fexofenadine hydrochloride by AvPAK
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 180mg
NDC Code: 50268-316
For 180 mg:
Fexofenadine HCl USP, 180 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminium or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day;
do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing
- store between 20°and 25°C (68°and 77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture and light
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch,croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, polyethylene glycol 400, pregelatinized corn starch, red iron oxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, and yellow iron oxide
fexofenadine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - AvPAK (832926666)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.