Infants Nanomol Dye-Free Cherry
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Vitane Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 60577-974
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
relieves minor aches and pains due to:
the common cold
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if the child takes:
more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is maximum daily amount
with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters, rash. if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult dose
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before use
- use only enclosed dosing syringe
- find the right dose on chart below
- remove cap and insert syringe, invert the bottle and draw the liquid to the prescribed level.
- dispense liquid slowly into childs mouth towards inner cheek
- repeat dose every 4 hours if needed
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- replace the cap tightly to maintain child resistance
- return the dispenser to the box after thorough cleaning
|WEIGHT (lb)||AGE (yr)||DOSE (mL)*|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
*or as directed by a doctor
store between 20-25oC(68-77oF)
butyl paraben, citric acid, flavor, glycerin, maltitol, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, sucralose, xanthan gum
|INFANTS NANOMOL DYE-FREE CHERRY
|Labeler - Vitane Pharmaceutical Inc. (029029638)|
|Registrant - Guardian Drug Company (119210276)|
|Guardian Drug Company||119210276||manufacture(60577-974)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.