ZO MEDICAL SURFATROL Astringent
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 15, 2018.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: Aluminum Acetate 4866mg in 4.866g
Labeler: ZO Skin Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 42851-084
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
|Aluminum Sulfate Tetradecahydrate, 2850 mg||Astringent|
|Calcium Acetate Monohydrate, 2016 mg||Astringent*|
For temporary relief of minor skin irritations due to rashes caused by soaps, detergents, cosmetics, or jewelry.
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not cover compress or wet dressing with plastic to prevent evaporation
- in some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- dissolve 1 packet in 12 oz. of cool or warm water.
- stir until fully dissolved; do not strain or filter. The resulting mixture contains 0.45% aluminum acetate and is ready for use.
For use as a compress or wet dressing:
- dip clean gauze in the solution
- apply gauze loosely to affected area for 1 to 2 minutes
- repeat 3-4 times a day as needed or as directed by a doctor
- discard solution after each use
- Store at a comfortable temperature range indoors, usually considered to be 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C).
- Avoid storing at extreme temperatures above 104°F (40°C).
Water, Dextrin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Whey Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Chitosan.
ZO Skin Health, Inc. Irvine, CA 92618
|ZO MEDICAL SURFATROL ASTRINGENT
aluminum acetate powder
|Labeler - ZO Skin Health, Inc. (826468527)|