ZO MEDICAL SURFATROL Astringent
Medically reviewed on Aug 15, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: Aluminum Acetate 4866mg in 4.866g
Labeler: ZO Skin Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 42851-084
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Aluminum Sulfate Tetradecahydrate, 2850 mg||Astringent|
|Calcium Acetate Monohydrate, 2016 mg||Astringent*|
For temporary relief of minor skin irritations due to rashes caused by soaps, detergents, cosmetics, or jewelry.
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not cover compress or wet dressing with plastic to prevent evaporation
- in some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- dissolve 1 packet in 12 oz. of cool or warm water.
- stir until fully dissolved; do not strain or filter. The resulting mixture contains 0.45% aluminum acetate and is ready for use.
For use as a compress or wet dressing:
- dip clean gauze in the solution
- apply gauze loosely to affected area for 1 to 2 minutes
- repeat 3-4 times a day as needed or as directed by a doctor
- discard solution after each use
- Store at a comfortable temperature range indoors, usually considered to be 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C).
- Avoid storing at extreme temperatures above 104°F (40°C).
Water, Dextrin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Whey Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Chitosan.
ZO Skin Health, Inc. Irvine, CA 92618
|ZO MEDICAL SURFATROL ASTRINGENT
aluminum acetate powder
|Labeler - ZO Skin Health, Inc. (826468527)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.