EXTRA STRENGTH ACETAMINOPHEN PM
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Spirit Pharmaceutical LLC
NDC Code: 68210-1000
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 500mg||Pain reliever|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg||Nighttime Sleep aid|
for the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur with this product if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while you are using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery.
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the directed dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
(see Overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||
|children under 12 years of age:||
- each caplet contains: magnesium 0.05 mg
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see end panel for lot number and expiration
FD&C blue # 1, FD&C blue # 2, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol-400, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.,
10401 MONROE RD,
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
|EXTRA STRENGTH ACETAMINOPHEN PM
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Spirit Pharmaceutical LLC (179621011)|
|ELYSIUM PHARMACEUTICALS LTD||858352983||manufacture(68210-1000)|