Honey Lemon Cough Drop by HEB
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 7.5mg
NDC Code: 37808-060
Acitve ingredient (in each drop)
Menthol 7.5 mg
Uses temporarily releives:
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for
more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever,
headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a
docotr promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve
in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These
symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with
smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or
is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional
Keep out of reach of children.
adults and children 5 years and over dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years ask a doctor
Other information 10 calories per drop
Inactive ingredients: Beta carotene (color), corn
starch, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, honey, medium
chain triglycerides, natural & artificial flavors, soybean
oil, sucrose and water.
|Labeler - HEB (007924756)|
|Registrant - BestCo Inc. (002149136)|