Thera Wise Natural Acne
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.14g in 28g
Labeler: Derma Wise Skin Care Ltd.
NDC Code: 43347-189
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
Helps treat acne pimples and allows skin to heal
For external use only.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Keep out of reach of children
- See warnings under "When using this product".
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying the product.
- Apply product to affected areas one to three times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Store at 2°- 25° C (35°- 77° F)
Aloe Leaf Extract, Alpha Glucan Oligosaccharide, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Denatured Alcohol, Marine Algae Extract, Oat Beta-Glucan, Olive Squalane Peppermint Oil1, Rose Hip Seed Oil1, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tamanu Oil1, Tapioca Starch1, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopherols, Water, Witch Hazel Extract.
- Certified Organic
Call weekdays 9am to 5pm PST @ 1.888.488.1808
|THERA WISE NATURAL ACNE
salicylic acid ointment
|Labeler - Derma Wise Skin Care Ltd. (242166531)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.