Shopkins 3D Hand Sanitizer 6 pack
Medically reviewed on October 13, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62g in 59g
Labeler: Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 54860-040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
Keep out of reach of children.
3D Hand Sanitizer
2 FL OZ (59mL)
- for external use only-hands.
- keep out of eyes. avoid contact with broken skin.
- stop use and ask a Doctor if irritation or redness develops.
- do not inhale or ingest. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub without wiping
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
|SHOPKINS 3D HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol 62% gel
|Labeler - Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd (421222423)|
|Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd||421222423||manufacture(54860-040)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.