Shopkins 3D Hand Sanitizer 6 pack
Medically reviewed on October 13, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62g in 59g
Labeler: Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 54860-040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
Keep out of reach of children.
3D Hand Sanitizer
2 FL OZ (59mL)
- for external use only-hands.
- keep out of eyes. avoid contact with broken skin.
- stop use and ask a Doctor if irritation or redness develops.
- do not inhale or ingest. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub without wiping
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
|SHOPKINS 3D HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol 62% gel
|Labeler - Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd (421222423)|
|Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd||421222423||manufacture(54860-040)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.