Lqd ACNE BLEMISH TREATMENT control
Medically reviewed on July 30, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100mL
Labeler: AMAC ENTERPRISES PROPRIETARY LIMITED
NDC Code: 70791-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
- For the treatment of acne
- Clears acne blemishes and allows the skin to heal
- Penetrates the pores to reduce acne blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use only
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide
Liquid Skin Care
1/122 Toorak Road, South Yarra
Vic 3141, Australia
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
An advanced Salicylic acid treatment serum that helps clear the skin of blemishes and preventing further breakouts. Our unique formulation reduces the appearance of oversized pores while keeping the skin hydrated.
|LQD ACNE BLEMISH TREATMENT CONTROL
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - AMAC ENTERPRISES PROPRIETARY LIMITED (743691727)|
|AMAC ENTERPRISES PROPRIETARY LIMITED||743691727||manufacture(70791-001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.