nite time cold flu relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-046
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 4 doses. Severe liver damage may occur if adult/child takes:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- to make a child sleepy
- liver disease
- a sodium-restricted diet
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- redness or swelling is present
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than recommended dose may cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed. (see overdose warning)
- use dose cup
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||30 mL every 6 hours|
|children 4 to under 12 years||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- each 15 mL (tablespoon) contains: sodium 46 mg
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from freezing
alcohol, citric acid, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C green no. 3, FD&C yellow no. 6, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
See New Warnings Information
Compare to NyQuil® Cold & Flu Active Ingredients
Cold & Flu
Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine
Aches, Fever - Acetaminophen
Cough - Dextromethorphan HBr
Sneezing, Runny Nose - Doxylamine Succinate
COLD FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen,dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc. (079832998)|
|PURINE PHARMA LLC||019950491||manufacture(70005-046)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.