Allergy by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Medically reviewed on Sep 7, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-781
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
- protect from light
butylparaben*, D&C red #28, edible black ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6*, gelatin, lactose*, lactose monohydrate*, magnesium stearate*, methylparaben*, polysorbate 80*, propylparaben*, purified water*, sodium lauryl sulphate*, starch
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg Antihistamine
For Allergy Relief
•Sneezing •Runny Nose •Itchy, Watery Eyes •Itchy Throat
Each capsule individually banded for your protection
COMPARE TO BENADRYL® active ingredient**
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl®.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOICATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
TAMPER EVIDENT: CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|